Sunday, September 29, 2013

Doll Room Progress


I was looking at doll room tours on YouTube and I got inspired to work on mine.  I currently have two that I'm working on, Frankie Stein's bedroom (Not pictured, not on campus) and Bloom's bedroom.  I have Bloom's with me on campus.

I added the Daenerys Targaryen poster and the vanity.  I don't think I'm going to leave the vanity in there, but it makes the room look less empty.  The Alfea picture is going to be a window, and I'm going to add curtains eventually.  I haven't found fabric I like for the room yet.  Oh, and there's also a candle made from a glue stick.

I put in some shelves too.  I made more shelves, but I don't think I'm going to end up adding them.

So my future plans for this room is to add some kind of curtains, flooring, more posters (Sailor Moon), more furniture (bed for sure), etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment