Saturday, September 21, 2013

Some Works In Progress...

Doll Pauldrons Test

So here are the pictures of the pauldrons.  I need to get some ribbon or string so I can attach these to my doll.  Other than that, they're done.



Winx Doll Dress
I've heard about using tape to draft patterns and I decided to give it a try.  I used a paper towel to protect the doll from the tape, but it made that pattern a lot bulkier than I was looking for.  I redid it by laying the tape sticky side away from the doll and then going over it with more tape, so the sticky sides were touching.  I did have a little stickiness when I did it like that, but since I used painter's tape, it came off without a problem.  





2 comments:

  1. Use cling wrap (the kind you wrap food in) under the tape, you will have virtually no bulk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try that next time.

      Delete