Sunday, September 1, 2013

Dolls I'm Looking For

These are dolls that I'm currently looking for.  If you have any of these and are willing to sell/trade/give them away please contact me.

Sailor Moon Dolls:

Irwin Toys:

11.5" Sailor Saturn
This is a doll I've wanted for YEARS.  I've tried a few times to get her on eBay, but I've so far been unsuccessful.

11.5" Super Sailor Moon
I actually only found out about this doll a couple of years ago.

11.5" Princess Serena (Serenity)
I don't remember ever really seeing her in stores.

11.5" Queen Beryl
I don't think I ever really came across her in stores.

11.5" Rubeus
I don't think I ever came across him in stores.

11.5" Prince Diamond
This was another one that I just learned about recently.

11.5" Doll Furniture
I never saw these in stores, but they pop up now and again on eBay

Winx Club Dolls:

Mattel:


9" Tecna (Fairy Form)

9" Musa (Fairy Form)

9" Layla (Aisha) (Fairy Form)

Jakks Pacific:

11" Aisha Believix

11" Musa Believix*

Monster High:


Deuce Gorgon


Ghoulia Yelps

Spectra Vondergeist

Clawd Wolf

Holt Hyde

Jackson Jekyll

Gil Webber

Ever After High:
(Okay: Some of these haven't been released yet, but I'm excited about them)

Apple White

Madeline Hatter

Blondie Locks

Cerise Hood

C.A Cupid

Barbie:

Star Trek 30th Anniversary Barbie and Ken


2008 Star Trek Uhura

2008 Star Trek Spock

2008 Star Trek Kirk

Barbie and Ken as Arwen and Aragorn in the Lord of the Rings

Lord of the Rings Galadriel Barbie

Lord of the Rings Legolas Ken

Generation Girl: Mari

BJDs:

Resinsoul Mei

No comments:

Post a Comment